What Makes Us Unique?
The combined knowledge of our consultants represents a variety of educational technology areas. Unlike other firms who might focus just in one area or on one set of tools, Eduro Learning spans a wide knowledge based backed by years of international teaching and consultancy experience. When you enter into a contract with Eduro Learning you have access to the entire network, talents and experience of the entire team.
Eduro Learning believes that as technology continues to change both the way we learn and the way we think about learning, the power of relationships are more important than ever. Eduro Learning develops & supports collaborative, purposeful and technology-rich learning opportunities that create meaningful and sustainable educational change. This will be accomplished by building a long-term relationship with the entire school community. This will entail Eduro’s engagement and collaboration with the various stakeholders of the school community including educators, students, parents, school board members and school administrators.
- We believe in empowering individuals in self-directed learning.
- We believe in leveraging technology in meaningful ways in the classroom and the larger school community.
- We believe that building communities of learners leads to deeper learning.
- We believe professional development must be relevant and applicable to the learning environment.
- We believe in sharing best practices.
- We believe in the power of being professional.
- We believe in building communities of learners by providing an environment for professional exchanges.
Who is Eduro Learning
- 4 Four partners on the Learning2 Advisory, and all partners have been involved for several years as Learning2 Leaders or as committee members.
- 5 Five partners work closely with Apple as ADEs, serving on regional advisory boards, or organising ADE Institutes.
- 4 Four partners associated with COETAIL, including as co-founders and as instructors.
- 3 Three partners associated with Google, including as Certified Teachers, Educators and Trainers.
- 4 Four partners have participated as Advisory Board members of the K12 Horizon Report.
- 6 All six partners have been directly involved with running 1:1 laptop and/or iPad program within their respective schools.
- 6 All six partners have experience at notable educational technology conferences around the world.
- 6 All six partners have developed parent educational programs for their respective schools.