featuring Google Apps for Education
The Cloud-Based Learning course featuring Google Apps For Education is an 8 week course designed for educational professionals to skill up on the Google Apps platform. Based on a connectivism learning theory, mastery learning, and peer assessment this course uses the latest ideas and theories in online learning to help you get the most out of yourself and out of Google Apps.
Continuing Education Credit
Course Number: CM401z
We have partnered with The Heritage Institute to offer K-12 teachers courses they can use to maintain their certification. Through a contractual agreement between The Heritage Institute and Antioch University Seattle, 5 continuing education quarter credits are awarded by Antioch University Seattle. For further information, please visit The Heritage Institute’s website at www.hol.edu.
5 Quarter Credits or 50 Clock Hours
- 5 continuing education quarter credits (15 Clock hours)
- Facilitated Course
- Cohort-model where participants communicate regularly
- Regular facilitator feedback
- Must be completed within 6 weeks - deadlines are firm
- Must start at cohort timeline (all participants start and finish together)
- Minimal official university paperwork must be completed in a timely manner for credit
- start the course as soon as you pay
- work as quickly or slowly as you want
- access to all course material for 1 year
- No university credit (can not be used for teacher license renewal)
- Informal/minimal facilitator feedback as participants work at their own pace.
- Limited communication between participants (based on individual pacing).