The Shift Key: Habits for Digital Fluency in Today’s World
The Eduro Learning Advisory Board met for it’s February meeting to discuss “Essential Thinking Strategies / Habits for Digital Fluency in Today’s World.” This discussion focuses on the essential skills and habits for digital fluency in today’s media-rich world.
- What are the thinking strategies necessary so that our kids can pick up any device and use it / create content? And do we give them time to go through those processes?
- How do we look at an app like it’s like a text (model and go through the process the same way you would with text)?
- What are the common behaviors/skills/strategies of people (students and teachers) that can pick up an app/tool and figure out how it works
- Clint Hamada: https://twitter.com/chamada
- Cynthia Merrill: https://twitter.com/cyndisueboo
- Liv Van Ledtje: https://twitter.com/thelivbits
- Pana Asasavatana: https://twitter.com/panaasavavatana
- Keri Lee Beasley: https://twitter.com/klbeasley
- Rebekah Madrid: https://twitter.com/ndbekah
Kim Cofino: https://twitter.com/mscofino
Resources from today’s session:
Yes, and: Thoughts on Digital Reading from Keri-Lee
Follow us on: