Coaching Foundations: Structures for Success
This is our Recommended Bundle of three (3) individual courses put together for instructional coaches who are looking to build the foundations needed to ensure success when working with others.
The three (3) courses in this Recommended Bundle are:
*Course 1: The Coach Approach
Coaches use a variety of approaches to ensure that teacher needs are met. Learn how to identify and describe the key approaches of a coach and recognize when to apply different coaching approaches.
*Course 2: The Coaching Cycle
The foundation of a coach’s work with teachers is the coaching cycle. Be able to identify and describe the stages of the coaching cycle and learn how to apply the coaching cycle process.
*Course 3: Coaching Models
Having a consistent framework or model to interact with teachers is helpful. Learn how to identify, describe and evaluate coaching models and be able to apply a coaching model or framework to your school context.
*Can be purchased as Individual Courses for $27. Buy all 3 as this Recommended Bundle and save $12!
Expected Learning Outcomes:
After completing the three (3) courses, you will be able to:
- Identify and describe the key approaches of a coach;
- Recognize when to apply different coaching approaches with your teaching colleagues;
- Identify and describe the stages of the coaching cycle;
- Apply the coaching cycle process with a teaching colleague;
- Identify, describe and evaluate coaching models; and
- Apply a coaching model or framework to your school context.
Time Commitment: Each course takes approximately 3-5 hours to complete; 9-15 hours (approx) for the complete bundle.