Heritage Course Number: CM401z
Utilizing Google training materials and digital based learning theories to explore the power of the Google Suite for Education tools as well as cloud-based technologies in the K-12 settings. Be exposed to all of the major Google applications as well as create a final project and presentation on your implementation of the tools in the classroom setting.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Perform more effective web-based searches;
- Create a site using Google Sites;
- Know and understand the power of cloud-based organizational tools such as Google Calendars;
- Know and understand the power of cloud-based collaboration using Google Docs;
- Know and understand how Google Gmail is different from other e-mail clients;
- Analyze and evaluate web-based search results; and
- Implement the use of Google Apps in the classroom.