Begins: July 27 – September 28, 2020
It really is everywhere, so let’s teach our kids how to deal with it.
Leave this MastermindEd with:
* Key foundations to will help children effectively navigate media environments where explicit content can be encountered;
* Knowing how to talk about pornographic content with children in age and context appropriate ways; and
* A more nuanced understanding around issues of gender, objectification, and sexuality that is impacted by the prevalence of pornography.
This is not an online course. It’s a new way of learning.
– Are you looking for more from your professional development?
– Are you tired of the same online courses that are full of content, but lack conversation with any lasting impact?
– Do you wish you could take those inspiring conversations you have at conferences and bring them back to your school setting?
You’re in luck! We specialize in personalizing learning and building community in digital spaces.
Choose 1, 2, 3 OR all 4 for this strand OR mix and match with the other strands!
The more MastermindEd groups you register for, the lower the cost!
(Discount will automatically calculate at checkout)
Also available from the Wellness STRAND:
January 13 – March 16, 2020: TeamFit with Kim Cofino
March 30 – June 1, 2020: The Intrinsic Connections of Well-being through Service Learning with Sheila Ascencio
October 5 – December 7, 2020: Raising Children in the Digital Age with Will Kirkwood
Perfect for Educators who are ready to take the next step in their professional learning journey.
A great way to experience modern learning environments.
A excellent opportunity to explore what learning can be like for your students!