Begins: October 5 – December 7, 2020
Leave this MastermindEd with:
*An understanding of how coaching and leadership are connected and how coaches can define themselves as leaders;
* How to develop and leverage your coaching role as a catalyst for change and a school leader; and
* Resources and strategies for facilitating and leading change and providing professional development and support.
This is not an online course. It’s a new way of learning.
– Are you looking for more from your professional development?
– Are you tired of the same online courses that are full of content, but lack conversation with any lasting impact?
– Do you wish you could take those inspiring conversations you have at conferences and bring them back to your school setting?
You’re in luck! We specialize in personalizing learning and building community in digital spaces.
Choose 1, 2, 3 OR all 4 for this strand OR mix and match with the other strands!
The more MastermindEd groups you register for, the lower the cost!
(Discount will automatically calculate at checkout)
Also available in the #coachbetter STRAND:
January 13 – March 16, 2020: #coachstudies with Keri-Lee Beasley
March 30 – June 1, 2020: Coaching & Leadership with Rebekah Madrid
July 27 – September 28, 2020: Play for Deeper Coaching Conversations with Joel Birch
Perfect for Educators who are ready to take the next step in their professional learning journey.
A great way to experience modern learning environments.
A excellent opportunity to explore what learning can be like for your students!