Begins: July 27 – September 28, 2020
“I want you to realise that the outcomes of a conversation with teenagers about uncomfortable or difficult topics, can influence the way in which they see themselves and will build new relationships in their future. It is important to have them, but it is even more important to have them right.” ~Georgina Pecas
Leave this MastermindEd with
* How to evolve a tough conversation into a transformational one;
* How to foster strong relationships with teenagers through difficult conversations; and
* Understanding your role and preparing yourself to provide a place where learners want to engage with anti-bias work.
This is not an online course. It’s a new way of learning.
– Are you looking for more from your professional development?
– Are you tired of the same online courses that are full of content, but lack conversation with any lasting impact?
– Do you wish you could take those inspiring conversations you have at conferences and bring them back to your school setting?
You’re in luck! We specialize in personalizing learning and building community in digital spaces.
Choose 1, 2, 3 OR all 4 for this strand OR mix and match with the other strands!
The more MastermindEd groups you register for, the lower the cost!
(Discount will automatically calculate at checkout)
Also available from the Inclusion STRAND:
January 13 – March 16, 2020: LGBTQ + Allyship for Every Educator with Tricia Friedman
March 30 – June 1, 2020: How to start the conversation in your classroom: An Anti-Bias Approach to Education with Gary Gary
October 5 – December 7, 2020: Educating for Sustainability. Facing the Future with Your Students with Kath Lane
Perfect for Educators who are ready to take the next step in their professional learning journey.
A great way to experience modern learning environments.
A excellent opportunity to explore what learning can be like for your students!