Begins: July 27 – September 28, 2020
We’re going to look at play from a few different angles. We’ll delve into how it helps us think, how it helps us communicate in the moment, and how it helps us tell stories about our work later on.
We’ll look at how we can design and leverage play to get the best out of our colleagues, and we’ll explore some of the barriers an individual might face in being playful.
The best part? Wherever possible, we’re going to do this playfully.
Leave this MastermindEd with:
* An understanding of how and why play is a powerful way to humanise big conversation; and
* A collection of approaches to leverage play to do more meaningful work; and
* A Connection to the strong theoretical background to play as a powerful medium for learning, so you can sell it to the “grownups.”
This is not an online course. It’s a new way of learning.
– Are you looking for more from your professional development?
– Are you tired of the same online courses that are full of content, but lack conversation with any lasting impact?
– Do you wish you could take those inspiring conversations you have at conferences and bring them back to your school setting?
You’re in luck! We specialize in personalizing learning and building community in digital spaces.
Choose 1, 2, 3 OR all 4 for this strand OR mix and match with the other strands!
The more MastermindEd groups you register for, the lower the cost!
(Discount will automatically calculate at checkout)
Also available from the #coachbetter STRAND:
January 13 – March 16, 2020: #coachstudies with Keri-Lee Beasley
March 30 – June 1, 2020: Coaching & Leadership with Rebekah Madrid
October 5 – December 7, 2020: Coaches as Leaders with Diana Beabout
Perfect for Educators who are ready to take the next step in their professional learning journey.
A great way to experience modern learning environments.
A excellent opportunity to explore what learning can be like for your students!