Begins: October 5
We will explore the challenges that parents and guardians face as they support the development of their children in this connected world. We will develop a framework through which we can address the issues that may arise during this journey.
Leave this MastermindEd with:
* a network of peers to explore the challenges that we all face (as parents and individuals) when navigating life in a connected world;
* your own set of personal guidelines to help you navigate life in the modern world; and
* strategies to share with parents and guardians for addressing issues faced when raising children in this connected world.
This is not an online course. It’s a new way of learning.
– Are you looking for more from your professional development?
– Are you tired of the same online courses that are full of content, but lack conversation with any lasting impact?
– Do you wish you could take those inspiring conversations you have at conferences and bring them back to your school setting?
You’re in luck! We specialize in personalizing learning and building community in digital spaces.
Who is this for?
Perfect for Educators who are ready to take the next step in their professional learning journey.
A great way to experience modern learning environments.
A excellent opportunity to explore what learning can be like for your students!
Each MastermindEd is facilitated for 4 weeks.
Access to content is for an *unlimited time.