Must have G Suite for Education. More applicable G3-12 and will be appropriate for all school staff (administrators, teachers, coaches, support staff and instructional assistants working with G3-12). References and materials are located online.
The three (3) courses in this Recommended Bundle are:
*Course 1: Introduction to Google Classroom
Examine different Learning Management Systems, with a focus on how Google Classroom will enhance the learning and collaboration for students in your classroom. Specific Learning Outcomes:
- Describe and explain the uses of Google Classroom;
- Identify and use current teaching practices that involve connected devices;
*Course 2: Getting Started with Google Classroom
Plan and process how you can implement the use of Google Classroom into your academic environment. Specific Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate the basic skills of creating a Google Classroom; and
- Develop and implement specific ways to incorporate Google Classroom in their own teaching environment.
*Course 3: Google Classroom: Beyond the Basics
Looking at the Google Classroom features that can be used to improve your efficiency as an educator, and enhance learning opportunities for your students. Specific Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate a deeper understanding of how to use Google Classroom;
- Move beyond the traditional style of learning in the classroom and begin to structure daily lessons using Google Classroom;
- Demonstrate a more proficient skill set for Google Classroom; and
- Integrate the features of Google Classroom into the everyday structure of their course content.
*Can be purchased individually