How can we leverage global connections to benefit student learning?
Can my virtual classroom build bridges with learners around the world?
How can I work with a local stance that values and amplifies global-mindedness?
If you are looking for an opportunity to reimagine what it means to be a ‘bridge builder’ this professional learning experience is for you.
We know this course is more relevant than ever before, and we know so many members of the global educational community have had PD cancelled. That’s why we are making this $247 course free for anyone who wants it right now.
Does your team want to take the course together? Go ahead, it is completely free for as many members of your community as you’d like.
– 9 video lectures that you can watch at your own pace. Might you and a peer or a focus group divide these conversations and leverage them for your own PLC?
– Key articles and resources to take your learning further. Use them now, or bookmark them for later on.
– Tons of practical examples from classrooms around the world so you can see what connected learning looks like in practice. We build all of our courses to be relevant and transferable.
– Fun challenge tasks to apply your learning immediately. We value play, and we know how much it means to your community right now.
You will learn:
– what it means to be a connected classroom;
– the power of transforming student learning through local and global connections; AND
– how to create local and global connections for your students.
Course content is applicable for K-12 (teachers, instructional coaches, para-educators, teaching assistants, support staff) and can be easily adapted to suit your learning environment.
All references and materials are located online.