Course content is applicable for K-12 (teachers, instructional coaches, para-educators, teaching assistants, support staff) and can be easily adapted to suit your learning environment.
All references and materials are located online.
Connecting yourself and your students is much easier than you realize! Learn how to connect your classroom to the world!
Courses like this normally sell for $147, but this one is yours completely obligation FREE to get to know Eduro Learning!
– 9 video lectures that you can watch at your own pace.
– Key articles and resources to take your learning further.
– Tons of practical examples from classrooms around the world so you can see what connected learning looks like in practice.
– Fun challenge tasks to apply your learning immediately.
– An optional book to buy to take your learning even deeper.
You will learn:
– what it means to be a connected classroom;
– the power of transforming student learning through local and global connections; AND
– how to create local and global connections for your students.