6 Week Course
What is Design Thinking?
How can design thinking empower students?
How can the process of Design Thinking be incorporated into the curriculum?
How can the process of ideation, synthesis, prototyping and
reflection be used in the classroom?
Participants will participate in a Design Thinking challenge and will be asked to create an action plan for how Design Thinking can be immediately put into use in their own educational context.
Our online system allows you to learn anywhere from any device.
Plans and Pricing
Below you will find the different options to earn credit for taking this course or take the self-pace option to learn at your own pace.
- Start the course as soon as you pay
- Work as quickly or slowly as you want
- No deadlines
- Access to all course material for one (1) year
- [fv_licensing post_id=”4215″]
- 5 continuing education quarter credits (50 Clock Hours)
- Facilitated Course
- Cohort-model where participants communicate regularly
- Regular facilitator feedback
- Must be completed within 7 weeks – deadlines are firm
- Must start at cohort timeline (all participants start and finish together)
- Minimal official university paperwork must be completed in a timely manner for credit
- Coming Soon!
What Our Participants Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let the participants do the talking!
The course content is great. I feel that the concept of Design Thinking is excellent. The activities were engaging and helped me improve my understanding of DT.
I loved the interactions between the participants of the course.
I enjoyed the live Google Hangout with Dr. Nash. It’s great to hear from one of the pioneers in the field and we wouldn’t have had access to him on our own.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I transfer my payment to another educator?
Registration may be transferred to another person free of charge up to 10 days before the start of the course. Thereafter a $25 fee may be applied.
The new participant will be automatically enrolled in the course that the original participant. The new participant will be required to update any demographic information as appropriate.
To request a transfer, please send the full name and email address of both the original participant and the new participant to email@example.com with the subject line “Course Registration Transfer”.
What is your refund policy?
More than 60 days prior to the start of the course: Full refund less $50 handling fee
60 – 31 days prior tothe start of the course: 75% refund less $50 handling fee
30 – 15 days prior tothe start of the course: 50% refund less $50 handling fee
14 – 0 days prior to the start of the course: No refund.
What is your cancellation policy?
In the unlikely event of the cancellation of the course due to circumstances beyond our control, participants will have the option of:
- transferring to another course starting within the next 3 months;
- transferring to the next cohort of the same course;
- receive a 100% refund of registration fees.
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.