Become a partner in learning with Eduro
Long Term Partnerships
Eduro offers custom designed, participant driven, pedagogy focused, technology-rich professional development created just for your district or school. Every partnership is developed with the critical insights from your leadership team to create a school-specific learning experience and environment which builds upon your successes and address your unique challenges. To ensure our partnership is relevant to your students and teachers, we make the best use of the tools you have available in your school or district.
Our Long Term Partnerships include:
- Regular, on-site, face-to-face teacher and leadership professional development
- Face-to-face parent sessions
- Regular feedback to the admin team regarding key developments in teacher training sessions, as well as next steps and recommendations to continue moving forward between training sessions
To continue the learning between face-to-face sessions, our long term partnerships always include:
- Access to Eduro’s Parenting in the Digital Age online course for all parents in your school district
- A blended learning environment, for both teachers and administrators, with a series of custom designed online courses specifically created to to support and enhance each face-to-face training.
- Access to the Eduro network of schools and teachers to support and connect your teachers with others on a similar journey
Face-to-Face sessions always include:
- Foundational pedagogical concepts essential to the successful integration of technology in the classroom
- Hands-on use of technology tools relevant to the pedagogical focus
- Constructivist strategies to build teacher understanding of key concepts
- Opportunities for metacognition and reflection through visible thinking routines or protocols
- Opportunities for collaboration and sharing among participants
- Practical tools, tips, strategies or techniques which can be implemented the next day
- Connection to, continuation of, and building on, previous sessions based on participant experience, feedback and demonstration of learning
- Extensive resources shared on our PD website for participants to explore both during and between sessions
- Time to implement new ideas within each individual participant’s classroom, with support from the Eduro team in developing new ideas
- The opportunity to share feedback with the Eduro team
Our Free PDF!
Find out a little more about us and the many ways we can help support you and your school community.