5 reasons to Enroll in “Teaching Empathy to Unite a Divided World”
Our world seems more divided than ever these days, and it can sometimes feel overwhelming, even hopeless. As educators, what can we do to make a difference? One thing we CAN do is explicitly teach our students how to empathize with others.
This school year, have you been faced with questions about fake news or felt overwhelmed trying to teach your students how to differentiate between real and fake articles? Do you struggle with teaching students about communicating in online spaces? Are you looking for ways to connect your students with the world?
We’ve been there too! That’s why we created the course series “Teaching Empathy to Unite a Divided World.” These three courses offer you solutions to problems you’ve experienced in your classroom this year, giving you one less thing to worry about next school year.
The top 5 reasons to enroll in “Teaching Empathy to Unite a Divided World”:
- Get a deeper understanding of fake news and how to teach students to be digitally literate.
- Help your students communicate with empathy in digital spaces.
- Discover ways to connect your students to others around the world.
- Curriculum created just for you by teachers who are experts in the field
- A quick, easy format that allows you to learn the skills you need for next school year, while still having time to enjoy your summer vacation!
Read about the importance of teaching empathy in today’s classroom to get a preview of the “Teaching Empathy to Unite a Divided World” series.
Registration for the series is now open! Sign up today!