Our Eduro Learning Book Group has two purposes: we would like to highlight books by women in 2020 and we also want to showcase different approaches to coordinating book groups. This first round organised our reading through the process of hosting a podcast.
What are the advantages of following this process at your school?
- Educators can participate from anywhere
- Educators can take time to process their thinking and submit their audio recording when they feel comfortable
- You have documented a conversation that you can share with a broader audience
- The podcast can be used to archive the learning you are doing
- The podcast can be shared with other schools for those hoping to collaborate beyond their campus