Now Hiring Consultants!
Eduro Learning is growing! We are very proud to be working with several school districts in the Seattle, Washington area. We are always looking for educational consultants who enjoy working with teachers in a face-to-face professional development setting.
The ideal consultant will:
- Have recent or current classroom experience (along with a teaching credential)
- Have recent or current experience presenting at professional development opportunities (from conferences to workshops)
- Be an experienced user of Google Apps for Education and/or Office 365
- Have experience with chromebooks
- Be able to demonstrate creative and innovative use of technology for learning, ideally for students, but also potentially for adults
- Enjoy learning and think of themselves as a learner first
- Have a sense of humor and be willing to laugh with others
- Be flexible and adaptable – in the planning, delivering and feedback stages of professional development
- Be able to highlight two to three connections to the Eduro team through their personal learning network
- Be based in the US, preferably in (but not limited to) the Pacific Northwest