Eduro offers custom designed, participant driven, pedagogy focused, technology-rich professional development created just for your district or school.
“Eduro provides teacher centric professional development and consulting services solely dedicated to examining our practice in service of students first and technology second.”~ Scott Beebe, Chief Technology Officer, Marysville School District
Our Free PDF!
Find out a little more about us and the many ways we can help support you and your school community.
Key features of our long term partnerships:
Our long-term partnerships include:
- Regular, on-site, face-to-face teacher and leadership professional development
- Face-to-face parent sessions
- Regular feedback to the admin team regarding key developments in teacher training sessions, as well as next steps and recommendations to continue moving forward between training sessions
To continue the learning between face-to-face sessions, our long term partnerships also include:
- Access to Eduro’s Parenting in the Digital Age online course for all parents in your school district
- A blended learning environment, for both teachers and administrators, with a series of custom designed online courses specifically created to to support and enhance each face-to-face training.
- Access to the Eduro network of schools and teachers to support and connect your teachers with others on a similar journey.