Google Suite for Education in the Classroom
(Not currently available as individual courses)
Explore the power of the Google Apps suite of tools as well as cloud-based technologies in the K-12 setting so that you and your students can use Google Apps for Education in your classroom effectively and efficiently.
G Suite Tools
- Google Calendar
- Google Drive
- Google Sites
- Google Classroom
This Premium Bundle is applicable K-12 and will be appropriate for all school staff (administrators, teachers, coaches, support staff and instructional assistants).
All references and materials are located online.
I like the overview of being able to tick off each lesson as it is completed, and how the same topics were repeated but increased in complexity with each unit.2016 Graduate
1-3 hours (approx.) per section. 18-30 hours (approx) for the complete bundle.
(Note: Facilitated and For Credit options have specific timeframes and deadlines)
After completing this Premium Bundle, you will be able to:
- Perform more effective web-based searches;
- Create a site using Google Sites;
- Know and understand the power of cloud based organizational tools such as Google Calendars;
- Know and understand the power of cloud based collaboration using Google Docs;
- Know and understand how Google Gmail is different from other e-mail clients;
- Analyze and evaluate web-based search results; and
- Implement the use of Google Apps in the classroom.
We offer packages for teams of educators that want to take an online course and leverage the power of working as a team to collaborate and learn together. We will work with your school to customize a course, or grouping of courses, to make sure your PD accomplishes what you need it to.
Pricing and Course Options
Not sure which package is right for you? We have a range of options to best suit your needs and requirements.
All options include premium content designed for teachers by teachers in a convenient, online format.
- Start the 6-course bundle as soon as you pay.
- Work as quickly or slowly as you want – no deadlines!
- Access to all course material & forums for one (1) year.
- No university credit (cannot be used for teacher license renewal).
- No facilitator feedback as you work at your own pace.
- Limited communication between participants (based on individual pacing).
- Course Caretaker for tech-support.
FacilitatedOUR MOST POPULAR OPTION!
- Facilitated cohort-model where participants communicate regularly.
- Regular facilitator feedback.
- Weekly Group Video “Hangout”.
- 1 Personal “Accountability” Call.
- Must be completed within 7 weeks – deadlines are firm.
- Must start at cohort timeline (all participants start and finish together).
- No university credit (cannot be used for teacher licence renewal).
- Certificate of Completion issued upon completion.
HeritageEARN QUARTER CREDITS/CLOCK HOURS!
- Includes everything in FACILITATED as well as …
- 5 continuing education quarter credits (50 Clock Hours; Continuing education quarter credits can be used for Teaching Certificate Renewal or Salary Advancement*).
- Minimal official university paperwork must be completed in a timely manner for credit.
*Continuing Education Quarter Credits are available for Eduro Learning's Premium bundles.The Heritage Institute continuing education quarter credits are awarded through Antioch University Seattle at the 500 level. Antioch University Seattle’s Continuing Education Quarter Credits are acceptable in most states for teaching certificate renewal and salary advancement.
Prior to registering for a course, we recommend you seek approval from your state office of education or school district Human Resources department as many state and district requirements are unique. Click here for more FAQs or call 1800/445-1305 or log onto www.hol.edu policies page for more information.
Facilitated & For Credit Course Schedule
For the Academic Year 2018/2019
(Dates to be confirmed)
Round 1: October / November
Round 2: January / March
Round 3: April / May
What our customers are saying
Don’t take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“I enjoyed this course and learned a lot about Google Apps that will be very useful both in personal and professional settings. I also appreciated that the course facilitator took the time to reply to each post on the G+ forum.“
~ 2016 Course Graduate
“I really enjoyed the course, and feel it is a great stepping stone to get integrated to the Google environment.“
~ 2016 Course Graduate
“I found this course to be extremely worthwhile. I’ve enjoyed the content, the activities and the conversations. Thanks!“
~ 2016 Course Graduate
Can I register for a group?
Yes you can! Contact us by filling in this form here.
Can I transfer my payment to another educator?
Registration may be transferred to another person free of charge up to 10 days before the start of the course. Thereafter a $25 fee may be applied.
The new participant will be automatically enrolled in the same course as the original participant. The new participant will be required to update any demographic information as appropriate.
To request a transfer, please send the full name and email address of both the original participant and the new participant to email@example.com with the subject line "Course Registration Transfer".
What is your refund policy?
For Credit (Heritage Option)
- More than 60 days prior to the start of the course: Full refund less $50 handling fee
- 60 – 31 days prior to the start of the course: 75% refund less $50 handling fee
- 30 – 15 days prior to the start of the course: 50% refund less $50 handling fee
- 14– 0 days prior to the start of the course: No refund
No refunds can be given on the Self-paced Option
What is your cancellation policy?
In the unlikely event of the cancellation of the facilitated (For Credit/Heritage) option due to circumstances beyond our control, participants will have the option of:
- transferring to another course starting within the next 3 months;
- transferring to the next cohort of the same course;
- receive a 100% refund of registration fees
Please note: Cancellation is not applicable to the Self-Paced Option