Sorry this is no longer available for purchase
Begins: March 30 – June 1, 2020
This MastermindEd is about building relationships and developing some big picture thinking skills in order for coaches to make the biggest impact on learning.
Leave this MastermindEd with:
* An understanding of the knowledge, skills, and dispositions a school leader is looking for in an instructional coach;
* An approach for coaches, as middle leaders, to build relationships with teachers, leaders and other middle leaders in order to impact learning; and
* Conversations around how coaches can know if they are making a difference and how that will help them know how to spend their time.
This is not an online course. It’s a new way of learning.
– Are you looking for more from your professional development?
– Are you tired of the same online courses that are full of content, but lack conversation with any lasting impact?
– Do you wish you could take those inspiring conversations you have at conferences and bring them back to your school setting?
You’re in luck! We specialize in personalizing learning and building community in digital spaces.
Choose 1, 2, 3 OR all 4 for this strand OR mix and match with the other strands!
The more MastermindEd groups you register for, the lower the cost!
(Discount will automatically calculate at checkout)
Also in the #coachbetter STRAND
January 13 – March 16, 2020: #coachstudies with Keri-Lee Beasley
July 28 – September 29, 2020: Play for Deeper Coaching Conversations with Joel Birch
October 5 – December 7, 2020: Coaches as Leaders with Diana Beabout
Perfect for Educators who are ready to take the next step in their professional learning journey.
A great way to experience modern learning environments.
A excellent opportunity to explore what learning can be like for your students!