Begins: March 30 – June 1, 2020
An exploration and deep dive into how well-being is intrinsically connected to meaningful, relevant and purposeful service learning. We’ll use your context, your students’ agency, and your expertise, along with concrete, research-based teaching practices to bring to life service learning and its inevitable connections to well-being.
Leave this MastermindEd with:
* Constructing a common understanding of service learning and well-being;
* Activating and exercising action research; and
* Reflecting and planning to bring maintain well being through service learning.
This is not an online course. It’s a new way of learning.
– Are you looking for more from your professional development?
– Are you tired of the same online courses that are full of content, but lack conversation with any lasting impact?
– Do you wish you could take those inspiring conversations you have at conferences and bring them back to your school setting?
You’re in luck! We specialize in personalizing learning and building community in digital spaces.
Choose 1, 2, 3 OR all 4 for this strand OR mix and match with the other strands!
The more MastermindEd groups you register for, the lower the cost!
(Discount will automatically calculate at checkout)
Also available from the Wellness STRAND:
January 13 – March 16, 2020: TeamFit with Kim Cofino
July 27 – September 28, 2020: Pornography: It’s Everywhere so Let’s Teach our Kids about it with Adam Clark
October 5 – December 7, 2020: Raising Children in the Digital Age with Will Kirkwood
Perfect for Educators who are ready to take the next step in their professional learning journey.
A great way to experience modern learning environments.
A excellent opportunity to explore what learning can be like for your students!