Social Media 101 for Teachers: Staying Relevant with Musical.ly
The Eduro Learning Advisory Board is a global group of educators, parents, and students that help us measure the pulse of what is important in today’s connected classroom and society. The group met in two groups this month to discuss this month’s topic: “Social Media 101 for Teachers: Staying Relevant: Musical.ly.”
Watch the YouTube Live videos below to discover move about the popular app students are using, Musical.ly, from a fifth grader’s perspective and from the global educators’ perspective. After you watch the video, make sure to check out the resources shared during the discussion by our advisory board members.
- What do students like about this tool?
- What are they doing and thinking while using the tool?
- What potential does this tool have for classroom learning?
- What makes this tool unique?
- How does this empower student voices?
- All Together Now
- New York Times Film Club
- Is a Social Media Presence More Important than a Degree?
- Comfort Zones by Tosca Killoran
- Reply All episode: Is Facebook Spying on You?