YOUR PROGRAM. YOUR COMMUNITY. YOUR LEGACY.
From the beginnings of COETAIL, we have been committed to empowering educators in a connected world through a community approach to learning. Now, we’re handing the driver’s seat over to you as we continue the COETAIL journey. The first COETAIL 2 cohort will go on an adventure with us and help build the COETAIL 2 Microcredential from the ground up! We’re looking for 15 intrepid COETAILers who are eager to continue their COETAIL journey and become part of the legacy of COETAIL 2.
Completing the COETAIL 2 Microcredential will enable you to:
- Customize your own learning journey within a variety of relevant themes, including: coaching, leadership, digital citizenship, innovative pedagogy, coding in the classroom, design thinking, gamification, and other practical options for the technology-rich classroom;
- Experience a truly personalized online learning environment, that you could re-create in the classroom with your own students;
- Be on a collaborative virtual team with other COETAILers who are just as passionate and engaged in their professional learning as you are;
- Connect with a small learning community of your fellow COETAIL grads including monthly group hangouts, 1:1 sessions (with Lissa), and a private cohort messaging group;
- Reconnect with your COETAIL blog to reflect and share your own personal learning as well as the process of developing professional growth opportunities for other educators,
- Author guest posts on the COETAIL blog and regularly be featured on our COETAIL and Eduro social media channels;
- Demonstrate your dedication to your own professional learning journey to a current or prospective employer;
- Have a lasting impact on the COETAIL experience by building the COETAIL 2 Microcredential for future COETAILers, and being publicly recognized for your collaboration throughout our COETAIL and Eduro online presence.
YOUR PROGRAM. YOUR COMMUNITY. YOUR LEGACY. APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN!
Ready to continue your coetail journey?
Here’s where we want to go, now we need you to help us find the best path!
- The COETAIL 2 cohort will begin in September 2018 and end in May 2019;
- It will be an academic year-long learning experience comprised of 22-26 weeks of courses;
- Only one required course, a 3-week personalized learning course;
- The first cohort is limited to 15 participants so that we can collaborate to make COETAIL 2 a worthwhile learning experience for other COETAILers;
- There is a PREREQUISITE – you MUST be a COETAIL graduate;
- You will have an intimate community-learning experience with regular interaction, collaboration, and live facilitated sessions with your cohort of COETAIL 2 learners, and your mentor (Lissa!), with special input from COETAIL co-founders Jeff Utecht and Kim Cofino; and
- You will receive our latest book Your Connected Classroom: A Practical Guide for Classroom Teachers – a FREE gift from us!
Think you might want to be part of this adventure?
- Applications will open in May and close in June;
- As a thank you for your involvement and feedback, the first COETAIL 2 cohort will pay less than half what it will cost once we open it up to the entire COETAIL community;
- Once selected, you can begin connecting with your cohort as soon as your payment has been received; and
- We’ll be sending out more details in the coming weeks so that you can begin to prepare!
- Click the “no obligation” I’M INTERESTED button below to make sure you don’t miss out on the details being sent out!
Meet Your Mentor!
Watch the video introduction to learn more about your mentor, Lissa
“My commitment to supporting the learning of others is my most valuable asset and I’m looking forward to supporting and empowering you on this journey. Connecting with other educators energizes me and I can’t wait to inspire you and be inspired by you as the your mentor!”
Ready to Start Planning Your Coetail 2 Journey?
ARE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS UP-TO-DATE?
Update your contact details so you don’t
miss any of the important COETAIL announcements!
As a thank you for your involvement and feedback, the first COETAIL 2 microcredential cohort will pay less than half of what it will cost once we open the microcredential to the entire COETAIL community!
Click the “no obligation” I’M INTERESTED button below to make sure you don’t miss out on the details being sent out!
what do you need to Apply?A 3-minute (max.) video answering the questions:
What did you enjoy most about your COETAIL experience?