Digital Download For Parents!
We are living in a technology-rich world. The way we connect, collaborate, communicate and share seems to be constantly changing, and becoming more and more ingrained in our lives. As parents, we can see our children using new apps on a regular basis and it can feel overwhelming to even try to keep up with it all.
The Eduro Learning team works with parents in schools all over the world, and we understand the challenges and frustrations of trying to stay one step ahead, or even just one step behind, our children. So, we’ve put together this ebook for parents, just like you, who are looking for top tips for parents, from educators (and parents), in a concise, readable, and well-resourced format. This complete ebook is a .pdf format, so you can read it on any device, anywhere, anytime.
This ebook covers five of the top concerns for parents in a digital world. These are the top five that we hear from parents in our face-to-face workshops, in our online community spaces, and in our Parenting in the Digital World online course.
The chapters included are:
– Chapter 1: Staying safe online! Who are they talking to?
– Chapter 2: How much screen time is too much screen time?
– Chapter 3: Overexposed! What should parents know about explicit images online?
– Chapter 4: Is my child really learning while playing games online?
– Chapter 5: What aren’t they learning at school? What happened to handwriting and spelling?
– Bonus Chapter! It’s All About the Conversations!
Inside of each chapter you’ll find:
– Relevant articles, linked within the text, to take you to more reading and resources
– Relevant media to support the content, including images, info-graphics, and videos