Begins: March 30 – June 1, 2020
Within this online conversation, you will explore anti-bias education and techniques that will help students no longer be bystanders. We will look closely at ourselves and our own bias to start this work, and understand that “starting the conversation” goes beyond instruction and classroom culture. You will explore how to invite families and the community within this important work also.
Leave this MastermindEd with:
* Effective anti-bias strategies that will “stick” in the classroom and enrich the learning experience for all students and educators;
* Developed ideas based on identity, diversity, action, and Justice, that blend with your current practices; and
* Be READY to go tools to help students become more alert about themselves, others and the outside world.
This is not an online course. It’s a new way of learning.
– Are you looking for more from your professional development?
– Are you tired of the same online courses that are full of content, but lack conversation with any lasting impact?
– Do you wish you could take those inspiring conversations you have at conferences and bring them back to your school setting?
You’re in luck! We specialize in personalizing learning and building community in digital spaces.
Choose 1, 2, 3 OR all 4 for this strand OR mix and match with the other strands!
The more MastermindEd groups you register for, the lower the cost!
(Discount will automatically calculate at checkout)
Also available from the Inclusion STRAND:
January 13 – March 16, 2020: LGBTQ + Allyship for Every Educator with Tricia Friedman
July 27 – September 28, 2020: Transformational Conversations with Teens with Georgina Pecas
October 5 – December 7, 2020: Educating for Sustainability. Facing the Future with Your Students with Kath Lane
Perfect for Educators who are ready to take the next step in their professional learning journey.
A great way to experience modern learning environments.
A excellent opportunity to explore what learning can be like for your students!