When? Learning begins October 5, 2020!
Cultivate the minds of your teachers and students by creating a community built on a social justice framework. Develop the knowledge and skills needed to enable you to do justice work. Learn how power and diversity define the human experience and perspective. Learn how school systems were designed to preserve the status quo and the role educators can play to dismantle those systems.
Leave this MastermindEd and:
– understand the qualities and characteristics of an activist scholar and an anti-racist teacher;
– determine the role different stakeholders play from the planning phases to execution;
– review curriculum with a critical lens to ensure the culturally sustaining framework is at the core of instructional practices; and
– develop student repertoire of skills through inquiry based community outreach that is focused on civic engagement and advocacy.
Four (4) weeks of facilitated content led by Sawsan Jaber.
Each week’s content (reading/video/online asynchronous discussion) can take between 1-3 hours of your time.
Who is this for?
Perfect for Educators who are ready to take the next step in their professional learning journey.
A great way to experience modern learning environments.
A excellent opportunity to explore what learning can be like for your students!
This is more than an online course. It’s a new way of learning.
– Are you looking for more from your professional development?
– Are you tired of the same online courses that are full of content, but lack conversation with any lasting impact?
– Do you wish you could take those inspiring conversations you have at conferences and bring them back to your school setting?
You’re in luck! We specialize in personalizing learning and building community in digital spaces.