Begins: January 13 – March 16, 2020
We will explore resources which can be tailored to your context to provoke more intentional conversations about what a truly inclusive school for the LGBTQ+ community means. We will explore audits which will help you gather data, and we will consider practical tools you can use in the classroom right away. LGBTQ+ inclusion work is for all students, because all students need tools to explore identity, bias, tolerance, and community.
Leave this MastermindEd with:
* A professional development presentation/model to bring to your school;
* A new policy to consider introducing;
* A package of conversation starters for students, staff, or parents on your campus; and
* A personal commitment to learn more about queer culture, representation, and history
This is not an online course. It’s a new way of learning.
– Are you looking for more from your professional development?
– Are you tired of the same online courses that are full of content, but lack conversation with any lasting impact?
– Do you wish you could take those inspiring conversations you have at conferences and bring them back to your school setting?
You’re in luck! We specialize in personalizing learning and building community in digital spaces.
Choose 1, 2, 3 OR all 4 for this strand OR mix and match with the other strands!
The more MastermindEd groups you register for, the lower the cost!
(Discount will automatically calculate at checkout)
Also available from the Inclusion STRAND:
March 30 – June 1, 2020: How to start the conversation in your classroom: An Anti-Bias Approach to Education with Gary Gary
July 27 – September 28, 2020: Transformational Conversations with Teens with Georgina Pecas
October 5 – December 7, 2020: Educating for Sustainability: Facing the Future with Your Students with Kath Lane
Perfect for Educators who are ready to take the next step in their professional learning journey.
A great way to experience modern learning environments.
A excellent opportunity to explore what learning can be like for your students!