Women Who Lead gives you access to the voices and experience of over 70 successful female leaders from around the world. When have you had the opportunity to learn from so many amazing women in one consolidated learning experience?
Are you ready to extend those conversations into a learning experience that …
– highlights the specific advantages and challenges women face in a leadership role;
– clarifies the real-world expectations of a leadership interview process specifically for female leaders;
– identifies strategies that successful female leaders use to manage difficult conversations; and
– addresses practical approaches to manage competing priorities in a demanding leadership position.
Who is this for?
Any female educators curious about leadership or looking to leverage their capacity for leadership.
Our Global Cohort of Women Who Lead is facilitated once every year. During the global cohort you will have access to all course content immediately plus:
– Real time virtual conversations (via Zoom) with the other cohort participants (and some special guests!) based on participant time zones.
– a course schedule to ensure that all participants are working through the course at the same pacing so that you get real time connections & conversations about what you’re learning.
– a private Slack group for building community outside of the course structure.