Are you an experienced coach ready to leverage your leadership skills?
This course is for you! We’ll build on your extensive experience as an influential leader to get you ready for a more formal leadership role. You’ll see the connections between coaching and leadership and walk away from the course ready for the next step in your professional career.
What’s in The Course?
This course is MORE than just content. It’s made up of three components:
1: Curated Content for Experienced Coaches
Learn how to leverage your influential leadership skills that you have honed as a coach, into more formal leadership
The course includes modules about…
– Seeing Yourself as a Leader: Recognizing the Leadership Skills You’re Already Building as a Coach
– Coaching Up! Working with School Leadership as a Coach
– The Coach as Change Agent
– Navigating the Next Step: Where could coaching lead you?
– An opportunity to mentor new coaches inside the current The Coach global cohort – if you’re looking for ways to support new and aspiring coaches, this is it!
– An opportunity to request and co-design additional modules that meet your needs, right now, in your environment.
2: The Coach Community: Real-Time Group Coaching Calls + Office Hours
This is the heart of the community – the time to meet (in real time) and talk about coaching and leadership with others who have a similar level of experience, and similar aspirations.
The community includes:
– Monthly Group coaching conversations available at different time zones, so you can get the support you need, when you need it – and learn from other coaches around the world.
– Office Hours available every other week for private check-in conversations with Kim for support (20-min time slots available, Calendly booking).
– Private forums for the Global The Coach community to share resources like job descriptions, job postings, coaching menus, and other coaching resources that we are all constantly looking for!
– Access to our private Slack workspace to connect outside of group coaching calls.
3: The Coach Global Community Member Bonuses
As a Global Community community member, you’ll get discounts on other Eduro opportunities like private mentoring packages & other certificate programs!
We’ve been having a number of conversations about the need for Instructional Coaching Standards & Practices designed for international schools. Want to get in on building this from the ground up? We’re going to do it here!
If we’re successful and you like the experience, you’ll have the opportunity to stay in the community & we’ll keep building content for (and with) you!
There are no reviews yet.