Heritage Course ID: ED468u
Applicable for anyone in a coaching role, or just starting out in a coaching position; K-12 teachers, staff development trainers, administrators, or anyone looking to increase their coaching skills and processes.
All references and materials are located online.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the impact and effect of your daily actions on the development of your coaching role within the school;
- Identify the key elements of successful coaching;
- Recognize different stages of coaching within a school environment;
- Understand and identify the key elements of a successful coaching conversation;
- Put together a coaching toolkit of skills essential to the role;
- Start your coaching role; and
- Articulate your vision for coaching.