Want to learn more about being an effective learning coach?
You may already be in a coaching position and you would like some guidance as to how to be even more effective at your job. Or, you might be looking to make the transition to a coaching role, and would like to not only better understand the expectations of what coaches do, but also how to be the best coach you can be!
6 Modules Inside:
– You Are What You Do
– What Instructional Coaching Looks Like in Practice
– How to have a Coaching Conversation
– Essential Skills for Instructional Coaches
– How to Build Momentum Around Instructional Coaching
– Taking Action: Becoming an Instructional Coach
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
– Explain the impact and effect of your daily actions on the development of your coaching role within the school;
– Identify the key elements of successful coaching;
– Recognize different stages of coaching within a school environment;
– Understand and identify the key elements of a successful coaching conversation;
– Put together a coaching toolkit of skills essential to the role;
– Start your coaching role; and
– Articulate your vision for coaching.
20-35 hours (approx)
Course Access Ends:
One Year from Purchase Date
For educators who need clock hour credits, the Certificate option provides a Certificate of Completion with course hours listed to be used with Teachers College of San Joaquin Professional Learning Center continuing education credits.
No Certificate Option:
The “no certificate” option is designed for you to work at your own pace, therefore there is no course facilitator or feedback.