Heritage Course ID: ED470jay19
Applicable for anyone in a teaching & learning role, in a coaching position; K-12 teachers, staff development trainers, administrators, or anyone looking to redefine and transform student learning.
All references and materials are located online.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the power of project-based learning in technology-rich environments;
- Create learning opportunities that challenge students to innovate, solve problems and/or
collaborate with others;
- Defend the value of sharing with an authentic audience;
- Identify opportunities within your classroom for students to share their learning;
- Use collaborative tools to expand students’ authentic, real-world learning experiences by
engaging virtually with others;
- Use a variety of strategies to be a lead learner when it comes to technology in the classroom as
well as feel confident with new technology tools; and
- Regularly reflect and share learning through course communication tools.