Ready to get started? We have the perfect workbook solution for you!
We’ve created a 76 page interactive workbook that we are excited to share with you! This workbook is divided into twelve (12) sections that have prompts for reflection and actions to help you put your learning into practice.
Each section has content to read, a video to watch & a challenge action task to try, as well as further optional reading if you have time.
Work at your own pace, and feel free to pick and choose which sections you complete and which order you complete them in. Make the workbook work for you and your learning style.
– The Many Roles of an Instructional Coach
– Essential Skills for Coaches
– The Difference between Consulting, Collaborating & Coaching
– The Coaching Cycle
– What Instructional Coaching Looks like in Practice
– How to Have a Coaching Conversation
– Coaching Models
– Building a Coaching Culture
– Leading Professional Learning
– Working with Reluctant Teachers
PLUS for a limited time
Our Instructional Coaches Template Starter Pack (worth $47) is included FREE when you purchase this workbook.
The Template Starter Kit has both printable & digital (editable) versions of our most popular instructional coaching templates:
– Coaching Conversation Journal
– Goal Setting Template
– Milestone Tracker
– Leading Professional Learning: PD Session Planning Template
– Parent Training Checklist & Session Planning Template
– Coaching Self-Assessment
– Relationship Builder
– See Think Wonder Classroom Observation
– Time Management for Busy Coaches
– Question Stems & Sentence Starters
This product is a Digital Download only.
File Type: 2 x PDF (Acrobat) Document File(s)
2 MB | 76 pages
2 MB | 54 pages