This is our Recommended Bundle of three (3) individual courses put together to support you with practical ways to put coaching into practice.
The three (3) courses in this Recommended Bundle are:
Course 1: Creating a Culture of Coaching*
Examine ways coaches can be instrumental in developing and sustaining school-wide change.
Course 2: Coaching: Managing Challenges*
Explore a variety of ways to effectively deal with conflict in our roles as instructional coaches.
Course 3: Coaching: Building Capacity in Your School*
Examine and develop ways to empower others to become leaders within your department and/or school.
*Looking for something more in-depth? The three (3) courses in this Recommended Bundle are also part of the Premium Bundle:Coaching: From Theory to Practice as Course 2; Course 4; and Course 5.
*Looking for something shorter? All three (3) courses are available to purchase individually in the Eduro Shop
After completing this recommended bundle of three (3) courses, you will be able to:
– Identify the ways coaches play an essential role in implementing school-wide change;
– Use a coaching strategy in a pre-observation meeting with a colleague;
– Use a variety of strategies to effectively deal with conflict in your coaching role;
– Share and reflect on those strategies within a community of coaches.
– Identify and empower others to become leaders; and
– Demonstrate professional knowledge, skills and dispositions in content, and pedagogical areas showing professional growth that inspires and promotes transformational change.
Each course takes approximately 3-5 hours to complete;
9-15 hours (approx) for the complete bundle.
Who is this suitable for?
Applicable for anyone in a coaching role, or just starting out in a coaching position; K-12 teachers, staff development trainers, administrators, or anyone looking to increase their coaching skills and processes.
All references and materials are located online.