Coaching in Practice
Delve into some practical ways to put coaching into practice with this Recommended Bundle of three (3) courses.
Course 1: Creating a Culture of Coaching
Examine ways coaches can be instrumental in developing and sustaining school-wide change.
Course 2: Coaching: Managing Challenges
Explore a variety of ways to effectively deal with conflict in our roles as instructional coaches.
Course 3: Coaching: Building Capacity in Your School
Examine and develop ways to empower others to become leaders within your department and/or school.
After completing this Recommended Bundle of courses, you will be able to:
- Identify the ways coaches play an essential role in implementing school-wide change;
- Use a coaching strategy in a pre-observation meeting with a colleague;
- Use a variety of strategies to effectively deal with conflict in your coaching role;
- Share and reflect on those strategies within a community of coaches.
- Identify and empower others to become leaders; and
- Demonstrate professional knowledge, skills and dispositions in content, and pedagogical areas showing professional growth that inspires and promotes transformational change.
Time Commitment: Each course takes approximately 3-5 hours to complete; 9-15 hours (approx) for the complete bundle.
NOTE: The three (3) courses: Creating a Culture of Coaching; Coaching: Managing Challenges; and Coaching: Building Capacity in Your School are available as Individual Courses.
The three (3) courses in this Recommended Bundle are also part of the Premium Bundle: Coaching: From Theory to Practice as Course 2; Course 4; and Course 5.