- Coaching Essentials: Getting Started as an Instructional Coach
Coaching Essentials: Getting Started as an Instructional Coach
This is our Recommended Bundle of three (3) individual courses put together for teachers who would like to learn more about being an effective learning coach.
The three (3) courses in this Recommended Bundle are:
*Course 1: What Coaching Looks Like in Practice
Every coach works a little bit differently, and every school’s expectation of what coaches do is different. Discover the critical, common elements that are worth prioritizing.
*Course 2: How to have a Coaching Conversation
One of the biggest challenges as a coach is the coaching conversation. Learn how to build those positive coaching relationships while also making sure that your coaching partner feels valued and respected.
*Course 3: Essential Skills for Coaches
Coaching is the best job in the world, and one of the hardest! Fill your coaching toolkit with skills essential to the coaching role.
*Can be purchased individually
*The 3 courses in this Recommended Bundle are also part of the Premium Course: Coaching Essentials: A Practical Guide for Coaches
After completing the three (3) courses, you will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of successful coaching;
- Recognize different stages of coaching within a school environment;
- Understand and identify the key elements of a successful coaching conversation; and
- Put together a coaching toolkit of skills essential to the role;
Time Commitment: Each course takes approximately 3-5 hours to complete; 9-15 hours (approx) for the complete bundle.