Designed to expose you to several ways of thinking about complex problems and their solutions so that you can create an impact project for students that incorporates elements of design thinking and/or app design practices.
You will learn some basic coding and programming skills and combine them with computational and design thinking strategies to help your students analyze and design solutions to real world problems. You will be able to show your students that coding and programming are not just things for other people, but languages anyone can use to create and communicate.
* Computational Thinking and Lateral Thinking
* Coding Part 1: Coding Language and Pseudo-Code
* Coding Part 2: Remix and Create
* Introducing Design Thinking
* Introducing App Design
* Designing an App & Final Project