Everything you need for designing technology-rich learning in your classroom!
– Are you working with teachers who need support using technology in their classroom?
– Are your classroom teachers wondering where to start with technology in their classroom?
Get our 3 BEST digital downloads for helping teachers design technology rich learning!
Digital Download #1: Designing Technology Rich Learning for Students. A Quick Start Guide
This quick start guide includes our foundational skills for teachers ready to embrace technology rich learning in their classroom:
- 3 Steps to Transforming Student Learning
- Making It Work: Structuring Technology Rich Learning
- Designing Technology Rich Learning Experiences
- Developing a Learning Ecosystem: Key Critical Literacy Skills for the Digital World
Digital Download #2: The Complete Guide to Designing Technology-Rich Units: Introducing the A.P.L.E Unit planner
In this digital download, we are excited to share with you our new unit planning template, the Authentic Purposeful Learning Experiences unit planner. Yes, we’re learning geeks and this is the kind of thing we get excited about.
We’re extra excited about this unit planner because we have combined elements that:
– are authentically engaging and relevant for your students
– include the purposeful use of technology to transform learning
– require your students to experience the process of creating something
– lead to student success through a logical structure for product creation
Digital Download #3: Essential Documents for the Connected Classroom
Now that you’re ready to get started, you might be thinking about the importance of digital citizenship in your classroom: specifically student safety and responsibility, and how to make sure that the conversations that happen in this digital space reflect the values and behaviors that you would see in your physical classroom as well.
As you’re starting to have those conversations with students, there are a few documents that you may need to prepare, depending on what your school already has in place.
This 23-page PDF is broken into 3 Sections:
1. Little to No Documentation Available at Your School
2. Some Documentation Available at Your School
3. Extensive Documentation Available at Your School
Each Section includes:
- Sample permission slips, responsible use policies (RUP) and related documents
- Ideas for how and when you might want to use these documents
Total Value $55, yours for $20
This product is a bundle of 3 x digital downloads. Delivered by email to your inbox.
File Type: 3 x PDF (Acrobat) Document Files
1.3 MB | 34 pages
1.1 MB | 18 pages
973 KB | 23 Pages