Begins: October 5 – December 7, 2020
We’ll explore sustainability and what it really means to us and for our students, our lessons and schools. We’ll share ideas about the habits of mind, including systems thinking, that will enable our students (from kindergarten through to the last years of school and beyond) to understand our complex planet and its systems. We’ll share strategies and resources that support learning both in the classroom and out in the ‘real world’ as well as practical ideas for supporting students to make sustainable change happen.
Leave this MastermindEd with:
* Fresh thinking around sustainability and systems thinking in schools;
* Purposeful models for hosting dialogue about developmentally appropriate strategies to use both in the classroom and the home;
* A playbook of ideas for constructing crucial habits of mind which inspire learners to seek out opportunities to engage with the complexity inherent in sustainability issues; and
* Practical ideas to help students to take action now and in the future.
This is not an online course. It’s a new way of learning.
– Are you looking for more from your professional development?
– Are you tired of the same online courses that are full of content, but lack conversation with any lasting impact?
– Do you wish you could take those inspiring conversations you have at conferences and bring them back to your school setting?
You’re in luck! We specialize in personalizing learning and building community in digital spaces.
Choose 1, 2, 3 OR all 4 for this strand OR mix and match with the other strands!
The more MastermindEd groups you register for, the lower the cost!
(Discount will automatically calculate at checkout)
Also available from the Inclusion STRAND:
January 13 – March 16, 2020: LGBTQ + Allyship for Every Educator with Tricia Friedman
March 30 – June 1, 2020: How to start the conversation in your classroom: An Anti-Bias Approach to Education with Gary Gary
July 27 – September 28, 2020: Transformational Conversations with Teens with Georgina Pecas
Perfect for Educators who are ready to take the next step in their professional learning journey.
A great way to experience modern learning environments.
A excellent opportunity to explore what learning can be like for your students!