Begins: January 13 – March 16, 2020
We will explore some key foundational concepts in health, fitness and nutrition so you feel empowered to make the changes YOU want. To make sure you can keep growing and learning, even after this MastermindEd, we’ll examine the strategies and intentional misinformation used by the fitness industry designed to keep you confused and cut through the nonsense. We’ll strategize ways to create new healthy habits and a shift in mindset that will help you work towards YOUR goal. And we’ll identify ways to put that new learning into context so you can create an action plan to make it all happen.
Leave this MastermindEd with:
* A clearly defined and actionable personal fitness or nutrition goal;
* New personal habits to set yourself up for success;
* New perspective on fitness marketing; and
* An action plan to make it happen.
This is not an online course. It’s a new way of learning.
– Are you looking for more from your professional development?
– Are you tired of the same online courses that are full of content, but lack conversation with any lasting impact?
– Do you wish you could take those inspiring conversations you have at conferences and bring them back to your school setting?
You’re in luck! We specialize in personalizing learning and building community in digital spaces.
Choose 1, 2, 3 OR all 4 for this strand OR mix and match with the other strands!
The more MastermindEd groups you register for, the lower the cost!
(Discount will automatically calculate at checkout)
Also available from the Wellness STRAND:
March 30 – June 1, 2020: The Intrinsic Connections of Well-being through Service Learning with Sheila Ascencio
July 27 – September 28, 2020: Pornography: It’s Everywhere so Let’s Teach our Kids about it with Adam Clark
October 5 – December 7, 2020: Raising Children in the Digital Age with Will Kirkwood
Perfect for Educators who are ready to take the next step in their professional learning journey.
A great way to experience modern learning environments.
A excellent opportunity to explore what learning can be like for your students!