A private group-coaching experience exclusively for The Coach graduates
Created at your request, because…
1: It’s the community of like-minded, engaged and passionate educators who want to continue to grow that I know you all found so valuable in The Coach – connected again! And not just with those that were in YOUR cohort, it’s the opportunity for graduates of ALL the cohorts in one place.
2: We know how small the world of international schools really is – staying connected in these kinds of professional conversations could actually lead to a new job.
3: This community can continue to grow as more and more educators graduate from The Coach.
4: Many of you have asked for the opportunity to discuss and connect around leveraging your coaching skills into the next professional step – and for many of you, that’s leadership.
Learn How to Leverage Your Coaching Skills
This semester-long learning experience includes modules about…
– Seeing Yourself as a Leader: Recognizing the Leadership Skills You’re Already Building as a Coach
– Coaching Up! Working with School Leadership as a Coach
– The Coach as Change Agent
– Navigating the Next Step: Where could coaching lead you?
– An opportunity to mentor new coaches inside the current The Coach global cohort – if you’re looking for ways to support new and aspiring coaches, this is it!
– An opportunity to request and co-design additional modules that meet your needs, right now, in your environment.
Real-Time Group Coaching Calls
– Group coaching conversations on a regular basis so we can support each other in leveraging our leadership in our unique contexts.
– Monthly Group Coaching Calls (in Jan, Feb, Mar, April, May) based on time zones (total of 5 calls).
– Likely between 4-6pm BKK and/or 7-9am BKK (but we’ll see once we have our cohort).
– Continued Slack access to connect outside of group coaching calls.
If this program is successful, we’ll extend it beyond the semester & continue adding content!
There are no reviews yet.