How can we further leverage global connections to benefit student learning?
Is your classroom a learning environment that is open to the outside world?
Are your students engaged in real-life authentic learning that starts in their own classroom and extends to reach other global learners?
If you are looking for an opportunity to reimagine what it means to be a ‘connected classroom’, this professional learning experience is for you.
We know this course is more relevant than ever before, and we know so many members of the global educational community have had PD cancelled. That’s why we are heavily discounting this for anyone who wants it right now!
– 7 key topics around global collaboration in a connected classroom that you can work through at your own pace.
– Key articles and resources to take your learning further. Use them now, or bookmark them for later on.
– Tons of practical examples from classrooms around the world so you can see what connected learning looks like in practice. We build all of our courses to be relevant and transferable.
– Fun challenge tasks to apply your learning immediately. We value play, and we know how much it means to your community right now.
– A private community space to reflect, share ideas, and connect with others.
You will learn:
– the power and purpose of global collaboration;
– how to connect your classroom to the world and structure globally collaborative projects for success;
– to identify a range of tools that make connectivity and collaboration with the global community possible; and
– how to confidently articulate the value and purpose of being a connected classroom to your parents, administrators (key stakeholders) and your personal learning network;
18-30 hours (approx) for the complete course.
This course is Self-Paced:
Self-Paced courses are designed for you to work at your own pace, therefore there is no course facilitator or cohort community.